GatePass Management System provides gate pass / vehicle pass for those coming to the Secretariat premises. GatePass Management System is based on UP Secretariat's Policy 2018. To obtain Gate pass/Vehicle pass for all the buildings of the Secretariat Complex, including Mukhaya Bhawan, Adhikari Bhawan, Bahukhandi Bhawan, Sachiv Bhawan, Bapu Bhawan, Shastri Bhawan, Yojana Bhawan, Vikas Bhawan and Lok Bhawan, an online form is available on the GatePass Management System portal. According to the rules , after filling the form , a print out has to be taken of it, which must be duly signed by the concerned officer and then has to be submitted to the competent authority.
Gate pass / Vehicle pass will be issued from the online portal of Gatepass Management System to the applicant within the following steps :-
1. Online application: - To obtain the gate pass / vehicle pass, the applicant should apply in accordance with their own category available on the website, thereafter sign and take a printout of it which then has to be submitted to the competent authority.
2. After the approval by the competent authority, the applicant's form will be submitted in the office of the Chief Reception Officer, only then the gate pass / vehicle pass will be issued by the reception officer.
Few features of GatePass Management System are: -
1. Authorized officers will now be able to send an online request for their subordinate gate pass / vehicle pass, which will save time.
2. Through the Gatepass Management System, the government departments will reduce the paperwork and expenses incurred on it.
3. With the implementation of Gatepass Management System (GPMS-NP) transparency will come in the methodology of issuing pass for vehicle pass / gate pass.